Intense 2019 Tracer Foundation Bike - Unisex
Intense 2019 Tracer Foundation Bike - Unisex
- Available prices $4550.00
We need some downtime. For the next 58 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart are saved. See you soon.
Coming soon. Pre-order this item to get first dibs.
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy an Intense bike, get 2 years of free top-level bike service that includes: drivetrain tune-ups, wheel truing, 2 brake bleeds, 2 fork and shock services and minor part installs.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
Your ticket to shred. 160mm of front travel, slack geometry and a carbon fibre frame make it a certified enduro weapon. Point the Tracer downhill and expect it to handle everything from big hits to mind-bending rock gardens. The JS-Tuned suspension soaks up drops and chuddery sections of trail with powerful, burly elegance. The Foundation model kicks off the Tracer build series with rock-solid, no-nonsense parts. Trail-ready RockShox components handle all of your suspension needs. The 1x12 SRAM Eagle NX leverages a mega 11-50t cassette and an NX derailleur and shifter for consistent, rapid-fire performance. Get rowdy and go hard, because the Shimano brakes have you covered with 180mm rotors in the front and rear.
- Lightweight carbon frame with alloy top link.
- Low standover height improves manoeuverability.
- JS-Tuned enduro rear linkage results in efficient climbing and descending performance.
- Nested suspension link directly above the bottom bracket offers short chainstays and a shorter wheelbase.
- 148x12mm spacing in the rear and 110x15mm in the front boosts stiffness.
- Flack guard protects the downtube, chainstay and seatstay from chain slap and rock lift-off.
- Internal routing protects cables and keeps them from rattling.
- RockShox Yari RC solo-air fork provides 160mm of travel, and can be locked out and tuned.
- RockShox Monarch RL rear shock with 165mm of travel.
- Intense Recon dropper seatpost with 150mm of travel.
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed shifter and rear derailleur.
- SRAM NX 11-50 cassette.
- Race Face AR30 rims with 30mm internal width laced to Intense Tuned hubs.
- Maxxis Minion DHR2 tires are 2.4in.
- SRAM NX crankset uses SRAM DUB axle and is equipped with a 32T chainring.
- Shimano M500 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors.
- WTB Silverado Sport saddle.
- Intense Recon handlebars with 20mm of rise and 780mm width.
- Grease zerks at pivot points, extra-large bearing diameters, and internal cable sleeves for easy maintenance.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your Intense Bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for 2 years after purchase.
- Buy an Intense bike, get 2 years of free top-level bike service that includes: drivetrain tune-ups, wheel truing, 2 brake bleeds, 2 fork and shock services and minor part installs.
- Includes an Intense gift box with over $150 of free stuff – like a torque wrench set, shock pump, and extra valve stems for going tubeless.
- Based in Temecula, California, Intense Cycles has been building aggressive, game-changing and flat-out rad mountain bikes since 1993.
|Frame||Intense Tracer 27.5 carbon|
|Fork||RockShox Yari RC Solo Air|
|Rear shock||RockShox Monarch RL|
|Stem||Intense Recon 45mm 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Intense Recon with 150mm travel|
|Handlebars||Intense Recon 780mm 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Intense Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano M500 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M500 Disc|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||SRAM NX DUB 32T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM Pressfit DUB|
|Hub (front)||Intense Tuned|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1230 Eagle 12-speed 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle NX|
|Rims||Race Face AR 30|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHR2 27.5 x 2.4|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Sport|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.