Intense 2019 Tracer Foundation Bike - Unisex
- Available prices Clearance price $3867.50 $3867.50
- Original price $4550.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy an Intense bike, get 2 years of free top-level bike service that includes: drivetrain tune-ups, wheel truing, 2 brake bleeds, 2 fork and shock services and minor part installs.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas.
Your ticket to shred. 160mm of front travel, slack geometry and a carbon fibre frame make it a certified enduro weapon. Point the Tracer downhill and expect it to handle everything from big hits to mind-bending rock gardens. The JS-Tuned suspension soaks up drops and chuddery sections of trail with powerful, burly elegance. The Foundation model kicks off the Tracer build series with rock-solid, no-nonsense parts. Trail-ready RockShox components handle all of your suspension needs. The 1x12 SRAM Eagle NX leverages a mega 11-50t cassette and an NX derailleur and shifter for consistent, rapid-fire performance. Get rowdy and go hard, because the Shimano brakes have you covered with 180mm rotors in the front and rear.
- Lightweight carbon frame with alloy top link.
- Low standover height improves manoeuverability.
- JS-Tuned enduro rear linkage results in efficient climbing and descending performance.
- Nested suspension link directly above the bottom bracket offers short chainstays and a shorter wheelbase.
- 148x12mm spacing in the rear and 110x15mm in the front boosts stiffness.
- Flack guard protects the downtube, chainstay and seatstay from chain slap and rock lift-off.
- Internal routing protects cables and keeps them from rattling.
- RockShox Yari RC solo-air fork provides 160mm of travel, and can be locked out and tuned.
- RockShox Monarch RL rear shock with 165mm of travel.
- Intense Recon dropper seatpost with 150mm of travel.
- SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed shifter and rear derailleur.
- SRAM NX 11-50 cassette.
- Race Face AR30 rims with 30mm internal width laced to Intense Tuned hubs.
- Maxxis Minion DHR2 tires are 2.4in.
- SRAM NX crankset uses SRAM DUB axle and is equipped with a 32T chainring.
- Shimano M500 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors.
- WTB Silverado Sport saddle.
- Intense Recon handlebars with 20mm of rise and 780mm width.
- Grease zerks at pivot points, extra-large bearing diameters, and internal cable sleeves for easy maintenance.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your Intense Bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for 2 years after purchase.
- Buy an Intense bike, get 2 years of free top-level bike service that includes: drivetrain tune-ups, wheel truing, 2 brake bleeds, 2 fork and shock services and minor part installs.
- Includes an Intense gift box with over $150 of free stuff – like a torque wrench set, shock pump, and extra valve stems for going tubeless.
- Based in Temecula, California, Intense Cycles has been building aggressive, game-changing and flat-out rad mountain bikes since 1993.
|Frame||Intense Tracer 27.5 carbon|
|Fork||RockShox Yari RC Solo Air|
|Rear shock||RockShox Monarch RL|
|Stem||Intense Recon 45mm 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Intense Recon with 150mm travel|
|Handlebars||Intense Recon 780mm 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Intense Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano M500 (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano M500 Disc|
|Shifters||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Crank + rings||SRAM NX DUB 32T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM Pressfit DUB|
|Hub (front)||Intense Tuned|
The hub affects a bike’s rolling efficiency. Internally geared hubs require significantly less maintenance.
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM PG 1230 Eagle 12-speed 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle NX|
|Rims||Race Face AR 30|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHR2 27.5 x 2.4|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Sport|
How to measure
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.