Intense 2019 Tracer Pro Bike - Unisex
Intense 2019 Tracer Pro Bike - Unisex
- Available prices $7350.00
Coming soon. Pre-order this item to get first dibs.
Free in-store pickup
Have this bike shipped to an MEC store free of charge.
Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement.
Buy an Intense bike, get 2 years of free top-level bike service that includes: drivetrain tune-ups, wheel truing, 2 brake bleeds, 2 fork and shock services and minor part installs.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only. Does not ship to PO boxes, rural or remote locations. Call 1.888.847.0770 to confirm shipping to non-urban areas. Additional fees may apply, but in-store pickup is always free.
For shred sessions and Enduro outings, the Tracer is a competent ride, ready for whatever you deign to throw at it. Pick a line and go – slack geometry and generous travel shrugs off big hits and botched lines with impeccable downhill manners. Intense JS-Tuned suspension allows shorter-than-expected chainstays. Combined with gorgeous 27.5 e*thirteen wheels, the result is a ride with UFO-like nimbleness and maneuverability. The most sophisticated bike in the world would be a total disaster with junk brakes and components, so the Tracer Pro rectifies with bombproof SRAM 12-speed GX and X01 shifters plus derailleurs, and Shimano disconcertingly powerful XT M8000 brakes.
- Ultra-lightweight carbon SL frame with carbon top link is a stiff and strong knockout.
- Low standover height improve the bike's manoeuvrability.
- JS Enduro Tuned rear linkage results in efficient climbing and descending performance.
- Suspension link rests directly above the bottom bracket for a shorter wheelbase and chainstay length.
- 148x12mm spacing in the rear and 110x15mm in the front boosts stiffness.
- Flack guard protects the downtube, chainstay and seatstay from chain slap and rock lift-off.
- Internal routing prevents cable rattle and keeps them protected.
- FOX Float 36 Factory fork with 160mm can be locked out and tuned.
- FOX Float X2 Performance rear shock with 165mm of travel and 2-position lever for open and firm settings.
- FOX Transfer Factory seatpost with 150mm of travel.
- e*thirteen TRS+ wheelset with 28mm internal width, XD driver body, and Boost spacing.
- Maxxis Minion DHR2 tires are 2.4in. wide and features aggressive tread pattern.
- Truvativ Descendant carbon fibre crank with 32T ring.
- SRAM Eagle GX shifter and X01 derailleur for a 1x12 drivetrain.
- Shimano XT M8000 hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors front and rear.
- Fabric Scoop Radius Elite saddle.
- Intense Recon carbon bars are 780mm wide.
- Grease zerks at pivot points, extra-large bearing diameters, and internal cable sleeves for easy maintenance.
- Bikes are covered by MEC's Rocksolid Guarantee and Bike Service Agreement. You can bring your Intense Bike to any MEC bike shop for free adjustments and minor maintenance for 2 years after purchase.
- Buy an Intense bike, get 2 years of free top-level bike service that includes: drivetrain tune-ups, wheel truing, 2 brake bleeds, 2 fork and shock services and minor part installs.
- Based in Temecula, California, Intense Cycles have been building aggressive, game-changing and flat-out rad mountain bikes since 1993.
|Frame||Intense Tracer SL 27.5 carbon|
|Fork||Fox Float 36 Factory GRIP2|
|Rear shock||Fox Float Performance X2|
|Stem||Intense Recon Elite 40mm 31.8mm|
|Seatpost||Fox Transfer Factory with 150mm travel|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40|
|Handlebars||Intense Recon Carbon 780mm 31.8mm|
|Grips/tape||Intense Dual Density Lock-on|
Mechanical disc brakes are more powerful than rim brakes, but less powerful than hydraulic brakes.
|Shimano XT (hydraulic disc)|
|Brake levers||Shimano XT|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle|
|Derailleur (rear)||SRAM X01 Eagle|
|Crank + rings||Truvativ Descendant Carbon 32T|
|Bottom bracket||SRAM Pressfit DUB|
Cassettes with a smaller range allow you to go faster; a bigger range makes climbing hills easier.
|SRAM XG-1295 Eagle 12-speed 10-50T|
|Chain||SRAM Eagle X01|
|Tires||Maxxis Minion DHR2 27.5 x 2.4|
|Saddle||Fabric Scoop Radius Elite|
- Standover (J)
- Distance from the ground surface to the top of the top tube. Measured at the mid-point of the top tube, or where the rider would be standing when straddling the bike. This measurement should be 2-3cm shorter than your inseam.