Durable, grippy and waterproof, the Jr Hedgehog Hiker II Mid is up for next-level exploring. The HydroSeal® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfy when rain breaks out on the trail. Grippy soles and a secure fit let kids scramble across rugged terrain with ease.
- Synthetic upper with suede overlays for structure.
- HydroSeal® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps feet dry and comfortable.
- Gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Single-pull closure option to get going faster.
- Reinforced toecap adds durability and toe protection.
- Removable OrthoLite® footbed for underfoot comfort.
- Dynalyte™ EVA midsole for shock absorption and cushioning.
- Reinforced heel with pull strap.
- Non-marking rubber outsole sticks to whatever the trail throws at you.
|Weight||572g (Youth 3)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.