Light your trails, your way. Preset modes can be great, but what if you only need 2 modes and your light has 7? The PWR Trail from Knog lets you choose how you light your way. The free ModeMaker app gives you lighting freedom like never before, letting you change modes, mode order, brightness levels and more. Through ModeMaker, you can put as few as 1 or as many as 8 different modes on the light at once – customization is as simple as dragging and dropping. If customization isn’t for you, the light comes ready to use with 6 modes out of the box, from 15 lumens all the way up to 1000 lumens. The internal battery can also be used to charge your USB-powered devices: simply plug your device’s USB cable into the port on the back of the light. You can even charge a device while the light is on, so you can get directions from a dying phone and light your way at the same time. Tool-free mount tucks the light up and out of the way, placing it in line with your bike’s stem.
- Free ModeMaker app lets you customize your light’s modes, letting you load up to 8.
- Comes with 6 preset modes: eco-flash 15 lumens (300h), strobe 225 lumens (14h), pulse 300 lumens (8h), stamina 80 lumens (21h), mid 550 lumens (3h) and max 1000 lumens (2h).
- 4-level LED power indicator lets you know how your battery is doing, whether charging or discharging.
- Custom-engineered reflector casts an elliptical beam, lighting a wider riding line.
- Twist-head operation is easy to use, even with gloves on.
- Doubles as powerbank: a female type-A USB port lets you power your devices from your light’s battery.
- Modular design allows different light head and battery combinations (not available at MEC).
- Streamlined mount tucks your light right under your stem.
- Tool-free mount makes it easy to swap between bikes and fits bars from 22.2 to 31.8mm.
- Compact design. Dimensions: 13 x 3.5cm.
- In the box: PWR Trail, slide mount, gimbal shim, USB cable and a hex key.
|Included mounts||Handlebar mount|
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
Briefly increases the light output to maximum brightness and distance.
|Burn time - flash||8-300 h|
|Burn Time - steady||2-21 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
|Power supply||USB charger|
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.
|Batteries||Lithium-ion 5000mAh (included)|