Keen Arroyo II Sandals - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Send your heavy hikers packing (or to storage). The Arroyo II sandal combines all the rock-, root- and rubble-readiness of your favourite trail shoes with the breathability of your go-to summer sandal. Reinforced leather and a protective toecap mean these kicks are in it for the long haul. Hoof it to a secret spot on the lake or pack a minimalist travel bag for a warm-weather getaway.
- Upper is leather with webbing reinforcements and a hydrophobic mesh lining.
- Heel support structure holds your foot securely in place.
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed comforts underfoot.
- Midsole is dual-density, compression-moulded EVA cushions your step.
- ESS shank adds torsional stability for tough terrain.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for reliable traction in a variety of conditions.