Adidas Ultraboost 19 Road Running Shoes - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $179.99 $179.99
- Original price $249.95
- Available online
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Boost your run and help the environment too. These Boost™ tech shoes are designed to return energy so there's a little pick-up left in your feet for the final push. Small capsules in the midsole foam provide energy return as your foot strikes and releases the ground. They don't feel soft, but quick, bouncy and fun.
- Created with yarn spun from plastic waste recovered from beaches and coastal communities, in partnership with Parley For The Oceans™.
- Primeknit material provides a snug, supportive fit.
- Dual torsion midfoot smoothes transitions from midfoot to forefoot push-off.
- Boost™ midsole stays soft and bouncy for higher energy return than any other running foam, and retains cushioning across a wide temperature range.
- Supportive heel construction allows for free motion of your Achilles tendon.
- Outsoles are Continental rubber for sure-footed traction even on wet pavement.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.