Keen Karraig Mid Waterproof Backpacking Boots - Men's
- Available prices $299.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
For long days or big backpacking adventures. These Keen hiking boots protect and support your feet when you’re carrying a heavy load. The ankle strap and heel lock are integrated with the lacing system to hold your foot securely in place. A polyurethane midsole absorbs trail shocks, and a full-length shank adds torsional rigidity. Deep lugs provide traction in loose sections.
- Leather and mesh upper is durable and breathable.
- Keen.Dry™ waterproof-breathable membrane keeps wet out.
- Integrated ankle strap and heel lock hold your feet securely in place.
- Rubber toe cap protects your toes.
- Breathable mesh lining keeps your feet dry.
- Cleansport NXT organic natural odour control.
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed.
- Polyurethane midsole with full-length shank supports and cushions underfoot.
- Keen.All-Terrain+ rubber outsole with 4mm lugs grips wet and dry terrain.
|Weight||1.66kg (11 Medium)|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.