Keen Targhee II Mid Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Men's
We need some downtime. In 1 minutes we'll be doing site maintenance. For 121 minutes you can browse the site, but you won't be able to checkout, update your account or view your order history. If you signed in, any items in your cart will be saved.
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Comfy like sandals. Waterproof like boots. These mid-height trail shoes are great all-rounders for a variety of conditions, thanks to KEEN.DRY™ membranes that seal out puddles and mud.
- Nubuck leather and synthetic upper for a durable and secure fit.
- KEEN.DRY waterproof-breathable membrane keeps water out.
- Gusseted tongue keeps out water and debris.
- Dual-density EVA insole cushions underfoot.
- Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with torsion stability shank absorbs impacts and provides support.
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsoles with 4mm lugs grip whatever the trail throws at you.
|Weight||975g (9 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.