Keen Venture Mid Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
All-day comfort that’s tough enough for the trails or trekking around town. These mid-height hiking shoes have a waterproof-breathable membrane to keep your feet dry during creek crossings or on muddy routes. The midsoles have a shank to keep your feet stable on rugged terrain, and the grippy rubber soles help you stay standing in loose sections.
- Lightweight mesh upper with printed overlays for comfortable support.
- Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Cushioned ankle area and achilles notch in the back of the collar add comfort.
- Contoured heel lock for stability.
- Removable dual-density EVA footbed has arch support.
- EVA midsole provides a cushioned ride.
- Stability shank adds lightweight support.
- All-terrain rubber outsole with 4mm lugs give good grip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.