Keen Venture Waterproof Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
All-day comfort that's tough enough for the trail. These waterproof hiking shoes are equally at home on muddy trails as they are around town. The breathable mesh upper adds venting while the Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry if crossing creeks or encountering showers. A stability shank provides torsional rigidity in rugged terrain, while the grippy sole keeps you upright in loose sections.
- Lightweight mesh upper with printed overlays for comfortable support.
- Proprietary Keen.Dry waterproof-breathable membrane provides weather protection.
- Moulded collar and Achilles notch add comfort and protection.
- Contoured heel lock adds stability.
- Removable, anatomic dual-density EVA footbed provides support and comfort.
- EVA midsole provides a cushioned ride and an ESS shank adds torsional stability.
- All-terrain rubber outsole with 4mm lugs provides reliable traction and grip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.