The North Face Resolve Pants - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Rainy day hike? No problem. Pull on these waterproof pants over your kids' hiking clothes and head out in the storm. The DryVent waterproof breathable technology keeps rain out while holding on to water vapour. A full mesh liner slides easily over layers and is comfortable next to skin.
- Made of durable polyester with a 2-layer DryVent waterproof breathable laminate and a DWR finish.
- Fully sealed wetness keep rain from sneaking in.
- Lightweight mesh lining throughout.
- Elastic waist with internal drawcord stays put as you move.
- Quarter length side zips for easy on/off.
- Adjustable Velcro ankle tabs.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Reflective logo.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
|Face fabric||75-denier polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.