The North Face Flurry Wind Hoodie - Youths
- Available prices Clearance price $55.20 From $55.20 to $69.00 $55.20 – $69.00
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Head out into gusty weather. The Flurry Wind Hoodie provides total protection from wind and packs down small when you don't need it. A DWR finish shed light precip when the skies open up and a UPF 40 rating has you covered when the sun comes back out.
- Made of lightweight WindWall® nylon that shuts out wind.
- A durable water repellency finish sheds light rain and speeds drying time.
- Fabric provides UPF 40 sun protection.
- Fitted hood has elastic sides for a snug fit.
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep warmth in.
- Zippered hand pockets hold small items.
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.