The North Face Stormy Rain Triclimate - Boys' - Youths
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Rainy and warm? Chilly and dry? Wet and cold? With this 3-in-1 jacket, you'll always have the right combo on hand to tackle any weather. Wear the waterproof-breathable outer jacket on its own when it's pouring rain. Snap in the compatible fleece jacket to add extra warmth on wet and cold days. Or wear the fleece on its own when it's chilly but dry outside.
- Outer jacket is windprof 70-denier nylon with a DryVent waterproof-breathable membrane and a Durable Water Repellency finish.
- Outer jacket is fully lined with polyester mesh in the body and sleek recycled polyester in the sleeves and hood to slide over layers.
- Inner jacket is made of cozy midweight polyester fleece and snaps into the outer jacket.
- Outer jacket has hand pockets with Velcro® closures.
- Reflective logos on outer jacket add nighttime safety.
- ID label ensures it won't get left behind.
|Face fabric||70-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||3-in-1 jacket system|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.