The North Face Spur Trail Shorts - Boys' - Youths
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Take the trail less travelled in these durable hiking shorts. They've got FlashDry™ technology to wick sweat and dry quickly.
- Made of durable 70 denier nylon with a hint of elastane for comfortable stretch.
- FlashDry™ technology and a Durable Water Repellency finish team up to repel water, wick sweat and dry quickly.
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection.
- Zip fly with snap front closure.
- Belt loops and an internal adjustable, elasticized waistband for a customized fit.
- 2 front hand pockets, and a zippered back pocket.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.