The North Face Class V Shorts - Boys' - Youths
- Available prices $49.00
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
You don't have to run Class V rapids to reveal the fun secret in these shorts. Just get them wet to reveal the water-changing print. When you're done swimming, paddling or splashing, they dry quickly thanks to the FlashDry technology.
- Made of durable polyester with a soft peached finish.
- FlashDry™ technology and a Durable Water Repellency finish team up to repel water, wick sweat and dry quickly.
- Fabric provides UPF 50 sun protection.
- Pull on elastic waist has a drawcord for a stay-put fit.
- 8in. inseam provides sun coverage.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.