Head out into gusty weather. The Flurry Wind Hoodie provides total protection from wind and packs down small when you don't need it. A DWR finish shed light precip when the skies open up and a UPF 40 rating has you covered when the sun comes back out.
- Made of lightweight WindWall® nylon that shuts out wind.
- A durable water repellency finish sheds light rain and speeds drying time.
- Fabric provides UPF 40 sun protection.
- Fitted hood has elastic sides for a snug fit.
- Elastic cuffs and hem keep warmth in.
|Face fabric||40-denier nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.