Lonely Planet Argentina is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch enormous icebergs calve from Glaciar Perito Moreno, tour wineries and enjoy the finished product around Mendoza, and hike the rugged Fitz Roy Range for stunning mountain views – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Argentina and begin your journey now.
Inside Lonely Planet's Argentina:
- Colour maps and images throughout.
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
- Essential info at your fingertips: hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
- Honest reviews for all budgets: eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience: history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics.
- Over 84 maps for easy navigation.
- Covers Buenos Aires, The Pampas & the Atlantic Coast, Iguazu Falls & the Northeast, Salta & the Andean Northwest, Cordoba & the Central Sierras, Mendoza & the Central Andes, Bariloche & the Lake District, Patagonia, Falkland Islands/Islas Malvinas, Tierra del Fuego, Uruguay, and more.