Keen Terradora EVO Mid Light Trail Shoes - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $149.99 $149.99
- Original price $189.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Pair a running shoe with a hiking boot and you get the Terradora EVO Trail Shoes. These mid-height hiking shoes are made with an engineered mesh upper that is ultra-lightweight and breathable, so your feet stay cool and comfortable while you move quickly along the trail. The EVA midsole cushions your step and has an ESS shank for support on uneven terrain. This performance shoe is a great option for hot hikes and treks in the summer when you are unlikely to encounter a rainstorm.
- Lightweight EVOFIT engineered mesh upper provides a breathable and secure fit.
- Cushioned collar adds Achilles comfort and protection.
- Breathable mesh lining keeps feet dry and Cleansport NXT™ antimicrobial treatment keeps feet smelling fresh.
- Removable, anatomic dual-density PU footbed provides arch support and comfort.
- Low-density EVA midsole for a cushioned ride and a stability shank adds lightweight support.
- KEEN.All-Terrain rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs provides reliable traction and grip.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.