Reima Reimatec Bloom Overalls - Infants to Children
- Available prices $119.95
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep your little explorer dry and happy as they splash through puddles. They will appreciate the Reimatec fabric that is totally waterproof and windproof to keep the weather out. You'll appreciate the long zipper that makes outfit changes a breeze.
- Made of waterproof breathable Reimatec polyester fabric.
- Fully sealed seams and a Durable Water Repellency finish keep water from sneaking in.
- Smooth polyester lining in the body and a comfortable mesh lining in the hood make layering easy.
- Hood is detachable.
- Elastic cuffs and hem seal warmth in.
- Internal waist adjustment.
- Detachable and durable silicone stirrups keep pant legs from riding up.
- Front flap pocket holds found treasures or favourite toys.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
|Pockets||1 front with flap|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.