Keen Voyageur Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
This item can't be purchased online. Please check if it's available at your local store or call 1.888.847.0770.
The popular Keen™ Targhee light trail shoe without the waterproof-breathable membrane. The result is enhanced breathability and comfort for three-season use in warmer dryer conditions.
- Uppers are full-grain leather and mesh, with moisture-wicking lining.
- Cleansport NXT™ antimicrobial treatment resists odour build-up.
- Contoured heel lock adds stability.
- Dual-density EVA insole adds cushioning.
- Dual-density, compression-moulded EVA midsole with torsion stability shank absorbs impacts and provides support.
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsoles with 4mm lugs grip whatever the trail throws at you.
|Weight||754g (7 Medium)|
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
|Product sustainability||Leather Working Group leather|
How to measure
- Foot length
- Use a ruler to measure the tracing off your foot from the front of your longest toe to the back of your heel.