Reima Vatten Raincoat - Children
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
The Finnish outerwear experts at Reima know something about comfort in gloomy weather. Durable, waterproof and highly visible, the Vatten Raincoat is a great choice for puddle-stomping at recess. An abundance of reflective detailing adds to peace of mind for low light walks home.
- Fully waterproof polyester shell with a polyurethane backing and welded seams.
- Safe tearaway hood design.
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts.
- Long back hem provides extended coverage.
- Reflective details on sleeves, back and hood provide 360° of visibility in dim conditions.
- PVC-free construction, with a fluorocarbon-free water repellency treatment.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Fabric waterproof rating
The standard test for waterproof fabrics uses a standing column filled with water. The figures given are the water column height. A rating of 3,500mm or higher can be considered waterproof. The higher the rating, the more durable the waterproof fabric will be over time.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Reflective details|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.