Reima Wavepower Sunproof UPF Shorts - Children to Youths
- Available prices $49.95
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The only shorts your little swimmer needs for the beach. They use a quick-drying and sunproof material that has a built in dirt and water repellent finish so you won't have to wash them as often.
- Made of quick-drying woven polyester that provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Teflon EcoElite® finish repels water and dirt.
- Elastic waist with drawstring adjustment ensures they stay put.
- Knee length adds extra sun coverage.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
How to measure
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.