The North Face Flyweight Hoodie - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Wind-ready protection for running, hiking and multipitch rock climbing. This jacket uses highly wind-resistant WindWall® fabric and a durable water repellent finish to give you protected when the wind picks up or the mist rolls in. A back yoke with cape vent increases the breathability to keep you from overheating, and the elastic cuffs, hem and hood seal out drafts. It stuffs into one of the zippered hand pockets to stow easily in a small pack or pocket.
- Made with WindWall® polyester with DWR finish for weather protection.
- Fabric is highly wind-resistant with less than 10CFM permeability rating.
- Elastic binding on hood and cuffs, and cinch cord on waist seal out drafts.
- Dropped rear hem adds coverage on cold days.
- Stuffs into hand pocket for easy carrying.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.