The North Face Wandur Hike Shorts - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $45.00 $45.00
- Original price $89.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
The shorts you want for wandering far or near. The quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and comfortable while panels of lighter fabric add breathability in areas where you tend to overheat.
- Made of lightweight nylon with a hint of elastane for stretch.
- Inner thigh, waistband and back of lower legs is featherweight breathable polyester.
- FlashDry fabric technology wicks moisture and dries quickly.
- Front and back pockets give you plenty of storage space.
- Button-tab closures let you roll up them up when you want less coverage.
- Inseam is 9in. Rolled inseam is 6in.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Secondary fabric||100% polyester|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|9in. (all sizes)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.