The North Face High Rise Knit Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Performance of a tight, in a short. These shorts are made with a stretchy nylon and spandex blend that moves with you so you can box-jump or stretch without restrictions. The FlashDry-XD™ technology is engineered with high abrasion resistance for long-lasting wicking. The slightly longer hem and the high-rise keep you covered.
- Made with stretchy Supplex® nylon with FlashDry-XD™ technology to keep you dry and cool.
- Wide, high-rise waistband for secure comfort and full coverage.
- Flatlock seams throughout for chafe-free wear.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||High waist cut|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.