Pearl Izumi X-Alp Elevate Cycling Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
These all-mountain shoes set you up for ambitious days. When descending north-shore-style lines, the composite shank and firm midsole give immediate power transfer on a stable platform. For extended approaches, Pearl Izumi equipped it with a Boa reel and hook-and-loop straps to keep your foot locked in. Scouting lines or hike-a-biking? The aggressive tread and grippy Vibram outsole provide trail-runner levels of comfort and traction.
- Micro-adjustable Boa reel combined with hook-and-loop closure provides a precise, locked-in fit.
- Seamless composite upper breathes to prevent hot spots.
- EVA midsole is cushy for walking, comfortable for long days, and stable for riding.
- Stiff nylon/composite shank is 3/4 length, providing efficient power transfer on the bike and flexibility for hike-a-bike sections.
- Vibram outsole with aggressive lugs provides reliable all-terrain traction.
- Accommodates 2-hole cleat types and flat-pedal setups.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Closure||Hook-and-loop + ratcheting cable|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.