Timberland Project Better Loafers - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Like barefoot but better. These sleek loafers have a minimalist design, perfect for sunny days and city wandering.
- Upper made with premium leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery.
- Merino wool active weight lining for comfort and breathability.
- Designed with stretch and flex points to support natural motion.
- Removable foam footbed with cradled heel cup for support and comfort.
- Outsole is 12% plant-based rubber with ground-contact EVA for traction and durability.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.