Salomon Sense Ride 2 Gore-Tex Invisible Fit Trail Running Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Breeze through your longest trail runs in lightweight waterproof running shoes. Waterproofing normally adds a little extra weight to a shoe, but the Sense Ride GTX uses Invisible Fit technology to laminate the GORE-TEX® membrane directly to the upper, adding waterproof-breathable protection with next-to-no additional weight. Seamless design and internal fit sleeves let you run sockless if you want to (you do you). A rock plate and toecap protect forefoot and toes from rocks and roots, and a responsive foam midsole cushions your landing and lets you use that energy for the next step. A grippy Contagrip rubber sole offers excellent traction on slippery rocks, loose gravel and muddy sections.
- Invisible Fit technology laminates the GORE-TEX® membrane directly to the shoe upper, providing waterproof-breathable performance with virtually no weight penalty or difference in feel over a non-waterproof shoe.
- Tongue cover features lace garage.
- Quicklace friction-free eyelets for fast and precise adjustments.
- Seamless Sensifit construction for chafe-free running.
- Internal fit sleeves allow comfortable wear with or without socks.
- Toecaps for rock protection.
- Moulded EVA Ortholite sockliners are removable.
- Midsoles are EVA and high-rebound EnergyCell+ foam for a cushioned and responsive ride.
- TPU film rock plate protects the forefoot from intrusions.
- Wet traction Contagrip rubber outsole for superior traction in all conditions.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.