2XU Vectr Light Cushion Full Length Compression Socks - Unisex
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Swimwear and undergarments are only returnable if unworn with original tags attached. But if something’s not up to snuff or damaged upon delivery, you can bring it back.
The guarantee lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We’ll be fair about. We’re all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Up your performance and speed up recovery with compression socks. Zoned compression panels increased blood flow and provide maximum muscle containment to keep you going longer. Increased venting on the front panels lets you pour it on without overheating, and the Polygiene® treatment ensures you won't get that dreaded foot funk.
- Lightweight nylon and spandex blend supports the shin, calf, ankle, Achilles and arch of the foot.
- Moisture-wicking yarns move moisture from the skin and the Polygiene® antibacterial finish reduces odours.
- Graduated compression helps improve warmup and post-exercise recovery.
- Anatomical left and right footbeds for improved fit and comfort.
- X-Lock technology wraps around foot to support arch and plantar fascia, helping foot strike and push-off.
- Seamless construction reduces chafing.
- Zoned mesh panels vent excess heat.
- Padded zones underfoot absorb shock.
Layers of cushioning, in some athletic socks, are knit in to reduce impact. Mapped socks are activity-specific and will offer cushioning in common pressure areas.
|Heel and forefoot|
Left foot and right foot specific socks provide precise fit.