La Sportiva TX3 Approach Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $159.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Rugged for tough approaches, yet light enough to hang on your harness. The La Sportiva TX3 has a full rand for lightweight protection and a Vibram® rubber toe cap for grip when toe-camming in easy terrain. The sticky soles grip granite slabs and the cushioned heel keeps traction on tough descents. The mesh fabric upper keeps your feet cool but is burly enough to last seasons.
- Upper is polyester mesh for lightweight breathability.
- Vibram® toe cap and PU rand add durabilty and grip in climbing situations.
- Lined with non-slip mesh for a secure fit.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole has torsional rigidity to support your foot while cushion against impacts.
- Vibram® Mega-Grip sole is super-sticky for grip on technical approaches.
- Trail Bite™ heel grips scree and reduces impact forces while walking on hard ground.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.