The North Face Sightseer Jacket - Women's
- Available prices Clearance price $119.99 $119.99
- Original price $149.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
A just-right windbreaker for when it's not too hot or cold. The Sightseer Jacket blocks the wind and resists rain as you explore the canals of Amsterdam or run errands in your neighbourhood.
- Made of polyester with elastane for stretch and a durable water repellency finish.
- Center zip has an internal stormflap.
- Adjustable drawcord at waist, cinchable tie at neck and elastic cuffs keep the wind out.
- Inverted pleat at the back adds shaping.
- 2 front pockets with Velcro flap closures and a secure zippered side pocket hold your essentials.
- Mesh vents ensure you don't get overheated.
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.