The North Face HyperLayer FD Long Sleeve Crew - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
You invest time planning what to carry through the alpine, so make sure what you're wearing under your pack is comfortable, too. This long-sleeve crew shirt is lightweight (check), wicks perspiration (check), offers sun protection (check), and has forward-placed shoulder seams to prevent chafing under backpack straps (check).
- Made of a lightweight polyester with a FlashDry finish that wicks moisture away from your skin.
- Fabric provides UPF 30 sun protection.
- Shoulder seams are rolled forward and bonded for added durability and comfort when wearing a backpack.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|25-39 (Blocks ~96% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.