The North Face North Dome Pants - Men's
- Available prices $119.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Get ready to send. These organic cotton climbing pants are designed with motion in mind. They feature a pre-curved and articulated cut in the legs and a gusseted crotch for maximum freedom of movement.
- Made with durable organically grown cotton and a hint of elastane for stretch.
- Internal drawcord lets you adjust the waist and has a loop at the back to clip on your chalk bag.
- Front pockets have an elastic edge for ease of access and are placed out of the way of your harness.
- Back zippered pocket has a hidden brush pocket.
- Leg cinch system keeps your feet free.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|
|Product sustainability||Organically grown content|