The North Face Paramount Trail Shorts - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $38.99 $38.99
- Original price $64.99
Free shipping on orders over $50. In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Everything you need in a pair of hiking shorts. The durable nylon is rated UPF 50+ to shield you from the sun when you’re trekking with minimal cover, and it dries quickly if you work up a sweat or splash through a creek.
- Made of strong nylon with a Durable Water Repellent finish.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Integrated webbing belt for a personalized fit.
- 2 front pockets, a front drop-in coin pocket, a zippered back pocket and zippered thigh pocket give you plenty of storage space.
- Relaxed fit.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
|10in. (all sizes)|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.