The North Face Paramount Active Pants - Men's
- Available prices $89.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Built for active hikers, these lightweight pants stretch, breathe and shed light precip. The gusseted crotch and articulated knees give you freedom to bound over logs or high-step up rocky trails.
- Made with lightweight and breathable polyester with lots of spandex for stretch.
- FlashDry-XD™ technology wicks sweat and a Durable Water Repellency finish shrugs off light rain and speeds drying time.
- Waistband has elastic panels and an internal drawcord to sit comfortably without riding down when you bend.
- Crotch gusset and articulated knees add range of motion.
- 2 front slash pockets and a secure side zippered pocket.
- Slim fit with narrow leg openings.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|