The North Face Tekno Ridge Hoodie - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When the weather is unpredictable, slip on this techy fleece pullover and hit the trails. The smooth face has a water-resistant finish, WindWall® technology blocks gusts and a cozy brushed interior keeps you toasty warm.
- Made of Windwall® polyester fleece with recycled content and elastane for stretch.
- The smooth outer face has a DWR finish to shed light rain and snow.
- Hood has a drawcord adjustment.
- Half-length front zip and side zip for easy on/off.
- Rib knit cuffs and hem seal in warmth.
- Front cargo pocket with Velcro® flap closure and 2 zippered hand pockets.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.