The North Face Tekno Ridge Hoodie - Men's
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
When the weather is unpredictable, slip on this techy fleece pullover and hit the trails. The smooth face has a water-resistant finish, WindWall® technology blocks gusts and a cozy brushed interior keeps you toasty warm.
- Made of Windwall® polyester fleece with recycled content and elastane for stretch.
- The smooth outer face has a DWR finish to shed light rain and snow.
- Hood has a drawcord adjustment.
- Half-length front zip and side zip for easy on/off.
- Rib knit cuffs and hem seal in warmth.
- Front cargo pocket with Velcro® flap closure and 2 zippered hand pockets.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.