When the weather is unpredictable, slip on this techy fleece pullover and hit the trails. The smooth face has a water-resistant finish, WindWall® technology blocks gusts and a cozy brushed interior keeps you toasty warm.
- Made of Windwall® polyester fleece with recycled content and elastane for stretch.
- The smooth outer face has a DWR finish to shed light rain and snow.
- Hood has a drawcord adjustment.
- Half-length front zip and side zip for easy on/off.
- Rib knit cuffs and hem seal in warmth.
- Front cargo pocket with Velcro® flap closure and 2 zippered hand pockets.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|