The North Face Zoomie Rain Jacket - Men's
- Available prices $199.99
This item ships FREE! In-store pickup is always free.
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Keep on zooming around town, even when it pours. The DryVent waterproof-breathable fabric and fully sealed seams keep rain and wind out so you have no excuse to skip that soggy walk to the supermarket.
- Made of windproof fabric with a DryVent™ waterproof-breathable membrane.
- Fully lined with sleek recycled polyester that slides smoothly over layers.
- Sealed seams and a DWR finish ensure rain can't sneak in.
- Storm flap with Velcro® protects the front zipper from driving rain.
- Zippered hand pockets and chest pockets hold small essentials.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Waterproof with fully taped seams|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.