The North Face Paramount Trail Convertible Pants - Men's
- Available prices Clearance price $62.99 $62.99
- Original price $89.99
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Everything you need in a pair of hiking pants, plus a hidden superpower. The durable nylon is rated UPF 50+ to shield you from the sun when you’re trekking with minimal cover, and it dries quickly if you work up a sweat or splash through a creek. A convertible design lets you choose to wear pants or shorts.
- Made of durable nylon with a Durable Water Repellent finish.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Integrated webbing belt for a personalized fit.
- Gusseted crotch adds mobility for high steps or leaps across streams.
- 2 front pockets, a front drop-in coin pocket, a zippered back pocket and zippered thigh pocket give you plenty of storage space.
- Zip-off legs let you convert to shorts with a 10in. inseam.
- Short length has a 30in. inseam. Regular length has a 32in. inseam. Long length has a 34in. inseam.
- Relaxed fit with straight legs.
|Weight||500g (Medium Regular)|
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to shorts|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.