Everything you need in a pair of hiking pants, plus a hidden superpower. The durable nylon is rated UPF 50+ to shield you from the sun when you’re trekking with minimal cover, and it dries quickly if you work up a sweat or splash through a creek. A convertible design lets you choose to wear pants or shorts.
- Made of durable nylon with a Durable Water Repellent finish.
- Fabric provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
- Integrated webbing belt for a personalized fit.
- Gusseted crotch adds mobility for high steps or leaps across streams.
- 2 front pockets, a front drop-in coin pocket, a zippered back pocket and zippered thigh pocket give you plenty of storage space.
- Zip-off legs let you convert to shorts with a 10in. inseam.
- Short length has a 30in. inseam. Regular length has a 32in. inseam. Long length has a 34in. inseam.
- Relaxed fit with straight legs.
|Weight||500g (Medium Regular)|
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to shorts|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|