Fast and responsive, the Corvana features an energy-returning FastFoam midsole that lets you hit the trails harder for longer. The seamless upper is light and supportive with protection from bumps on the trail.
- Seamless mesh upper for exceptional fit and support around your foot.
- Gusseted tongue helps keep debris out.
- Rolled-tongue top and heel-collar lining ensure a comfortable fit.
- No-sew TPU heel overlay adds extra stability and naturally locks down your heel.
- TPU forefoot overlay adds a layer of protection and adds flexibility.
- OrthoLite footbed provides additional rebound and adds comfort.
- Responsive FastFoam midsole returns energy to your feet as you run, reducing fatigue.
- Proprietary ETS outsole traction system securely grips the trail.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize over pronation, where the foot tends to roll inward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.