Few things are more satisfying to use than a sharp knife. With the Lansky Blademedic, that satisfaction is always only moments away. This pocket-sized tool has 4 different ways to bring dull edges back to life.
- Carbide and ceramic rods are pre-set to a 45º edge (22.5º) per side to straighten out rolled edges. A few pulls through the carbide, followed by a few pulls through the ceramic, is all it takes.
- Diamond sharpening rod aggressively removes chips and rolls. Conical shape fits in areas other sharpeners won’t, so you can sharpen belt cutters and other hooked edges. Be careful of the pressure you apply; this coarse rod can remove a lot of metal quickly.
- Ceramic serrated sharpening ramp fits in serrations big and small.
- Lanyard loop provides a quick and easy way to attach to a pack or keys.
- Streamlined design tucks easily into pockets and pouches.
|Ideal for||Camping and hiking|
The abrasive expressed in microns. The higher the number, the finer the sharpening surface. A lower number is coarser.
|20 & 30µm|