A wide range cassette for an 1x11-speed drivetrain. No need to buy a new wheelset to get this cassette on. It's compatible with standard Shimano and SRAM freehub bodies. The MX80 ticks all the boxes when for construction quality, durability and weight. With an aluminum and steel cog to balance weight and durability, and alloy gear carriers to spread the load on your freehub, this cassette is ready to roll.
- 2 largest cogs are made of light, durable 7075 aluminum.
- Remaining cogs are high-tensile steel for durability.
- Top 7 cogs and mounted on 2 aluminum spiders to save your freehub body and keep the weight low.
- Aluminum lockring and spacers.
- Compatible with Shimano/SRAM HG freehub bodies.
- Can be used with medium and long cage SRAM/Shimano derailleurs ̶ may require longer B-tension screw, or derailleur adapter.