La Sportiva Pyramid Mid Gore-Tex Surround Light Trail Shoes - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Rugged, waterproof and breathable, these medium-duty boots are well-suited to travelling over serious terrain. Durable uppers can take a beating on the trail, and perforations over the forefoot help your feet breath. The GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry if you take an unexpected stream dip. On the bottom, grippy lugs give you mountain-goat-like balance on even the slipperiest terrain.
- Nubuck leather upper is abrasion-resistant and has perforations for breathability.
- Nano Cell Air-mesh vents excess heat without letting debris in.
- GORE-TEX Surround membrane keeps water out and lets your feet breathe.
- Ortholite insole adds cushioning underfoot.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole with STB Control gives you comfort, stability and snugness.
- Aeration channels in the midsole help keep your feet dry and cool.
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole grips whatever the trail throws at you.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure