La Sportiva Boulder X Approach Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Varying surfaces and slopes can make getting to the climbable pitches an adventure in itself. With leather uppers, full rubber rands, and tough, but sticky Vibram® soles, the Boulder X is made for involved approaches and lengthy descents.
- Durable leather with double stitched seams.
- To-the-toe lacing harness wraps around the heel for a secure, precise fit.
- Sticky slingshot rubber rand provides protection while scrambling.
- Midsoles are EVA, with closed-cell micro-cellular rubber for shock absorption and durability.
- Polypropylene lasting boards with EVA cushion layer provide rigidity and support for rough terrain.
- Outsoles are sticky Vibram® Idro-Grip compound, with offset slanting lugs for exceptional traction over rocky terrain.
- Front edging platforms add control while smearing and edging.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure