La Sportiva TX2 Approach Shoes - Women's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Approach, hiking, scrambling – these supportive, packable shoes are built to perform on rock and dirt. Sticky rubber soles grip to granite, and they drain well in case a creek crossing is part of your route. One cool feature is how you can fold them flat using an embedded shock cord, which lets you carry them on multipitches without taking up much room on your harness.
- Upper is knit polyester mesh for lightweight breathability.
- Liquid rubber rand has side cut-outs where the shoe flexes to prevent it from pulling away from the upper.
- Lined with non-slip mesh for a secure fit.
- Shockcord loop is tucked in a groove on the heel, can be deployed to fold shoes and link them together for carrying.
- Flared fifth metatarsal area adds stability and rigidity.
- Vibram® Mega-Grip Traverse-Lite sole is super-sticky for grip on technical approaches.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure