La Sportiva Spire Gore-Tex Surround Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Super-breathable trail shoes for a hike in a National Park or an overnight camping trip. Aeration channels in the midsole keep things breezy on hot summer days. A waterproof-breathable membrane keeps your feet dry if you take an unexpected dip. And Vibram soles give you mountain goat-like balance on wet or slippery terrain.
- Tough mesh upper with Nano Cell 2.0 structure offers durable breathability.
- Breathable GORE-TEX SURROUND® membrane keeps water out.
- Ortholite insole adds cushioning underfoot.
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole with STB Control gives you comfort, stability and snugness.
- Aeration channels in the midsole help keep your feet dry and cool.
- Vibram® XS Trek outsole grips whatever the trail throws at you.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure