Scarpa Moraine Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Men's
- Available prices $219.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
These lightweight trail shoes are waterproof and stable to keep your adventures easy-going, regardless of the weather. Get all-weather traction with their Vibram® soles and extend your walking comfort with impact technology that reduces stress as you move over rocks, hardpack and rough ground.
- Uppers are durable suede with polyester mesh inserts for increased breathability.
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort waterproof-breathable construction.
- Tongue lining features stretch GORE-TEX for waterproofness with outstanding fit and comfort.
- Structured toe boxes with abrasion-resistant toe rands.
- Arch suspension in the insole.
- Midsoles are dual-density, compression-moulded EVA.
- Activ Impact Technology uses materials to absorb impact and ground shock.
- Outsoles are Vibram Dynatech 3 for long lasting traction.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.