Scarpa SL Active Backpacking Boots - Men's
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Hey, that specific product isn't available. Here's the newest version, just note the price and features might be slightly different.
These boots are well-suited for extended adventures in sub-alpine terrain and other rugged trail systems. Flex zones and memory foam at the ankle keep your feet comfortable and secure when you're carrying a heavy pack. It's good to note that this is a more traditional design, constructed to last for many years, so it's advisable to schedule some break-in time with these boots. Once they've taken shape, they'll keep your feet happy for years to come.
- Uppers are Sherpa HS12 full-grain leather for maximum durability and classic visual appeal.
- 37.5® lining moves sweat away from your feet.
- Full perimeter rubber rand protects the leather.
- Flex zone at the ankle adds comfort and a smoother break-in period.
- Memory foam ankle padding adapts to your foot for a secure fit.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole has front and rear cushioning for a comfortable ride.
- TPU shank stabilizes feet on uneven terrain.
- Vibram® Biometric outsole is designed to let your foot roll naturally.
- Vibram XS Trek rubber and multi-directional lugs provide traction on steep and loose slopes.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure