Scarpa Kinesis Pro Gore-Tex Backpacking Boots - Men's
Free store pickup
Order online, get it at your local MEC. It couldn’t be easier.
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Ships within Canada only.
Durable and supportive, these backpacking boots are designed for thru-hiking, trekking, and exploring miles of rough terrain – with a heavy pack. Waterproof-breathable textiles keep your feet dry in case your trip includes rain or the trail turns into a creek bed. Flex zones around the ankle and memory foam behind the achilles tendon ensure your feet stay happy under load. Aggressive, sticky soled keep you stable on uneven terrain.
- Smooth, full-grain leather upper.
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort membrane keeps feet dry while allowing them to breathe.
- Full perimeter rubber rand protects the leather.
- Flex zones add comfort and smooth the break-in period.
- Foam ankle padding for a snug, secure fit.
- Dual-density polyurethane midsole has front and rear cushioning for a comfortable ride.
- TPU shank stabilizes feet on uneven terrain.
- Vibram® Biometric outsole lets your foot roll naturally.
- Vibram® XS Trek rubber and multidirectional lugs provide traction on steep or loose slopes.
|Upper material||Full-grain leather|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure