An iconic style that's made with dense fleece for warmth and stout nylon panels in the areas where your pack straps or rope coils add abrasion. The fit is roomy enough for a layer underneath and the DWR sheds precip and keeps it from picking up dirt, sap and campfire soot.
- Recycled polyester fleece with DWR to shed light rain.
- Nylon reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance in key areas.
- Relaxed fit works as a mid-layer.
- Reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms for abrasion resistance
- Secure zippered chest pocket with media port; zippered hand pockets.
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for added mobility and comfort.
- Cinch-cord at hem to keep out wind.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% recycled polyester|
|Secondary fabric||100% nylon|
|Product sustainability||Recycled content|